lamborghini gallardo correction detail

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

pride & performance
B1

lamborghini gallardo correction detail

Post by pride & performance »

well this was quite a special detail for me as it was for the dealership that i used to work for before i set up on my own, also it was the first lambo i had done since i set up pride & performance although they are by no means a new challenge for me as i was working on them on a daily basis back at amari's,

Here is the car on arrival:

for some reason i got the feeling i was not the first person here?

as you can see it's fairly clean as it was cleaned by the valeter that now works for amari although some of the details have been missed,

i started off by rinsing the car down then pre soaking the door, boot and bonnet shuts with auto glym power max 2 before cleaning with brushes and rinsing out,

i then snow foamed the car using valet pro ph neutral and cleaned the wheels using valet pro bilbery,

the car was then washed with the two bucket method and dodo juice sour power,

before being taken inside and clayed with a dodo juice super natural clay bar and dodo juice born slippy for lube, to remove any serface contaminates,

once this was compleated i re-foamed the car,

i dried the car using a dodo juice supernatural drying towel.

then it was time to have a look at some defects and check the paint depths of the car before machining the car.

i taped up some of the more delicate parts of the car,

here are a few pics of the correction work as i worked around the car,

before

after

here are a few pics of the correction work as i worked around the car,

before

after

50/50

before

after

before

after

before

after

before

after

i used a menzerna cutting pad and menzerna power gloss to tackle the deeper swirls

and scratches and then dodo juice lime prime on a 3m polishing pad to refine,

once the car was all corrected i waxed the car with dodo juice blue velvet, dressed the tyres with auto glym rubber cleaner, dressed the under arches and engine bay with chemical guys bare bones, dressed exterior plastics with chemical guys super shine and cleaned the windows with auto glym fast glass.

the interior was given a real good hoover and all the leather which is every were on theses cars including dashboard and sills, was cleaned and conditioned with gliptone liquid leather cleaner and then the conditioner,

before

here are a few after shots please enjoy :)

and one just for Dom at Dodo juice :)

thanks nic

http://www.prideandperformance.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
professional valeting and detailing in preston lancashire and nationwide

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login