porsche boxster correction detail

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

pride & performance
B1

porsche boxster correction detail

Post by pride & performance »

This is the process i went through whilst compleating a correction detail on a yellow Porsche boxster over in Norwich.

here is the car on arrival.

as you can see fly's are really attracted to this one lol

as the weather was a little dodgy i decided to do the interior first,

this was given a dry vac and then cleaned using auto smart brisk,

the seats were cleaned using gliptone leather cleaner and conditioned using gliptone leather conditioner,

once this was done the weather had cleared a little so it was time to get on with the exterior,

i started by snow foaming the car using valet pro Ph neutral snow foam with a little auto smart G101 mixed in to help with the flys,

here is the car after the foam treatment

after this was compleated i cleaned the wheels using valet pro billbery inside and out.

then washed with dodo juice sour power

i then removed any parts of tar that there was around the car

i then clayed the car using dodo juice born slippy and dodo juice supnatural clay

the car after clay

i then went around the car and took PTG readings

with the rear quarter showing some repaired paint work

i then looked around at the defects i was dealing with.

this is the damage a egg can make

i carried out most of the correction work using 3M fast cut plus and a drop of 3M fast cut ultrafina on a green cutting pad,

I'm sorry that there is no 50/50 shots the weather was quite bad so time was of the essence

i then went round the car a second time to finish the car using a yellow polishing pad and dodo juice lime prime, before waxing the car using dodo juice banana armer

here is the finished example

i then dressed the inner arches with autosmart kril, dressed the tyres with autosmart highstyle, cleaned the windows using auto glym fast glass and protected the wheels using collignite 476s

then a quick wash to remove the dust from door shuts etc revealed all the loverly beads on all the surfaces,

you can see a couple of pesky tar marks here that would not shift :(

here we go the finished article.

and the customary dodo sticker

and just look at what was waiting for me in my van when i went to get in

thanks to Wayne @ http://www.seriesoneturbo.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for the recommendation and thanks to Andrew for his hospitality

thanks for reading

Nic

http://www.prideandperformance.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
professional valeting and detailing in preston Lancashire and nationwide