Model advice sought, new car purchase.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

abarth_1200
B1
Passat model: b6

Model advice sought, new car purchase.

Post by abarth_1200 »

Hello, I owned a 59 plate Passat 1.8 tsi highline with dsg gearbox. I loved the car, but the opening of the boot didn’t suit our lifestyle at the time. I didn’t own it for long but regret selling it, I’d still have one if it was an estate.

So onto the main topic, I have roughly £9K to spend on a new car, I like the r line bodykit, I want xenons, leather (aware not available with r line), and all the tech stuff. Estate is a plus, but I would drop that if the saloon had everything I wanted over an estate. I would also prefer plenty of power and dsg. Petrol or diesel not important. 70K Miles max.

Have I just ticked all the options leading to a very high mileage example or are there still some nice passats to be found with my wants and desires?

I love the idea of the BiTdi 4 motions or the GT 190 models but I haven’t found many below 10K should I start broadening my search parameters and drop the biTdi engine.

I’ll welcome any and all advice of what I should be looking at from here on in, passat CC is also a viable option as only needs space for 4

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login