2016 B8 outside temp gauge, DAB not working

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

witchy
still on the production line

2016 B8 outside temp gauge, DAB not working

Post by witchy »

Hi folks,

Nice to see the place is still around! I posted about this first back almost 2 years ago to the day and have got used to the issues but as more is known about these cars now I thought I'd re-ask. Also covid, lockdowns and kidney disease have kept me away from things for nearly a year. All the fun. Still love the 190 GT SCR though :mrgreen:

Basically my external thermometer is out by approx 6 degrees so for a few early starts this week it was -4 outside according to the car. I just automatically add 6 degrees to the reading these days but it would be nice to get to the bottom of this. Secondly the DAB/FM tuner doesn't work at all which also doesn't bother me but again it would be nice to fix. I got a mate to run diags against it ages ago and all he came up with was 'Amp 2 malfunction' and obviously I have no idea where Amp 2 is.

Any clues? I'm guessing diagnostic software has moved on a bit in the last couple of years?

Cheers

Witchy

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login