pc world rant

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

lee1
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: B4 wagen VR6

pc world rant

Post by lee1 »

unfortunatly i've moved back to my parents house and the dilema i have is they have aol internet which i wont use on my lap top so i looked into mobile internet as a temp thing

the options that suited my needs where the payas you go option (no contracts and get clauses to pay on cancelation)

so i found out the prices then settled for o2 (the cheapest one) went to the local o2 shop and they dint have any in stock so pc world was more or less next door so tried them

bought the one i wanted from them and went home to connect it up

it installed find but when it came to getting access it wouldn't

i then wrong o2 up they told me the reason why (no coverage/or very low so wouldn't pick it up)

they then told me to take it back

also pc world sold me a voucher (which o2 said wouldn't work as the only way to get air time was my card) so o2 told me to take it back and get my money back.

so off i went back to pc world to get a refund this is the fun part

they gave me the refund for the modem but theywasn't going to give me my money back for the voucher they shouldn't havwe sold me in the first place

so while i was in the shop arguing with the store manager i rung o2 and got them to tell me what they told me in that the voucher should'nt have been sold to me because it wouldn't work as i have to use my debit card in the window that pops up

guess what they wouldn't accept that so after a further half an hour of arguing i decided to threaten them with trading standards in which after 10 more minutes i got my refund

they are a bunch of £?&%^" lol

thats the second run in i've had with PC world and i won't be spending anymore money with them

they are very helpful in getting your cash of you but once the poo hits the fan its like get water out of a stone they wouldn't give you it and are very in polite and not professional sales people at all

sorry rant over
B4 wagon VR6

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login