Exploding bulb and flying glass pieces

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Raf Welsh Passat
B7
Passat model: B7

Exploding bulb and flying glass pieces

Post by Raf Welsh Passat »

I had no idea of what topic should I create to make it more attractive in shortest way of describing what had happened to me today:
So, I bought these 100W blue coated h7 bulbs for my projector headlights, wanted to see what if any difference will be noticeable between my night breaker osram 55W bulbs and these said so 100W bulbs

I went to pull an old bulb out, so opened brackets and pulled the bulb out, completely have forgotten that them may have been on as my light switch is always on auto.
I managed to pull bulb outside headlight when realized it was very hot, so dropped it mistakenly on top of washer fluid container.
I DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WAS WATER ON TIP IF IT, as I quickly went to grab it out, just managed to put my hand close to bulb and it exploded shooting lots of time glass pieces right into my right hand, leaving me with about 15 cuts and not stopping bleeding for about half hour.
What the... :ymapplause:
has anything similar ever happened to you to?
2.0TDI 187bhp 395Nm = 70mpg
B-)

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login