Cheese an Peas Ive Won Summat

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Ronin
B2

Cheese an Peas Ive Won Summat

Post by Ronin »

Not strictly VAG but...

As a lot of us do, I entered an online competition. It is/was on the "Dunlop Drivers Know" website.
http://www.driversknow.co.uk/raceAcademy2007
Well I got an email last night and a letter this morning... I AM THROUGH TO THE REGIONAL SEMI-FINALS !!!! :shock: :) :D (rolls around floor kicking legs, punching air like Lewis H at the end of Canadian GP... AGAIN)
The next stage is a day at an as yet unknown track driving with "A Top Racing Driver" for tuition and assessment against six other drivers from my region. Lord I hope that they are to**ers.
The ultimate prize of the competition is to win a drive in the Dunlop Maxx Sport Cup, a race series I, coincidentally, give track-side support to a team competing in. It would be funny as you like to beat the guy I support, as the Dunlop Celebrity car, a race prepared Seat Leon FR, (Aah... a VAG link), is in our class.

I'm only 1 out of 18 and quite an old bloke, so don't have too many aspirations of coming 1st, but so far I've got a day out driving on a track with instruction, driving someone else's car. That's a prize to me!!!

--
René

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login