Hello

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

MARKV6SYNCRO
still on the production line

Hello

Post by MARKV6SYNCRO »

Hi all,
New to the site purely because I`ve never owned a passat before. In fact still done own on eand thats why I`m here.

Been into dubs for years now and owned my fair share of golfs, corrados and beetles ( wife currently has a new 03 beetle).

I currently drive a corrado which come next week will be sold (deposit taken). So now looking at buying a passat as for one I`ve injured my back and finding it hard to get in and out of a low corrado and the second reason is the wife is now pregnant so need a bigger car.

I`m going to look at a v6 syncro monday or tuesday. It has 150000 though should I be put off by this also the front brake discs need changing are they any more expensive for a v6 than anyother?

As it`s fully loaded should I be looking out for any known faults on these and what other sort of faults should I be looking for? It`s an R plate by the way.

Cheers anyway looks like a really good site. Peace out , Mark...

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login