New to VW

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

JCB
still on the production line
Passat model: B8 GT BiTDi

New to VW

Post by JCB »

Hi all, nice forum you have here. I think it will come in useful :mrgreen:

I picked up my first VW on Thursday, a '15 plate Passat R Line estate with the 190PS 2.0TDi engine and 6 speed DSG gearbox. I'm impressed with it so far but will no doubt have some questions as I start to play with it a bit more :wink:

The Passat has replaced my old Vauxhall Astra SXi as my daily driver (which has been kindly donated to the wife!) and I intend to keep it fairly long term. My other car is a modified import 4th gen Honda Prelude which I've owned for over 10 years and is my baby. She needs some TLC at the moment and may be feeling a little jealous of the attention the new arrival is getting :roll:

I'm looking forward to reading through some posts and getting to know you guys and my new car a little better :esm

John

p.s. I'm known on a few other forums as JohnnyB but it said during registration the username is already taken so a special hello to my namesake :-o

A quick picture of my babies...

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login