another Hello from a newb(old)ie

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

Matt
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B3 GT 2.0 16v

another Hello from a newb(old)ie

Post by Matt »

Hi everyone, good to see the new invigorated forum back online, shame about all the old stuff going missing but never mind, im sure we'll find new and ever more pointless stuff to talk about once everyone finds their way back :)

got a bit over excited last night with the registering and spelled my email wrong so cant activate the lufbramatt account, ill have to get a mod to delete it cos this names cooler anyway hehe. ill just have to make a new sig . . .

So what did everyone get up to in the little break? some work for a change? lol

I had a little trip to Jena in east germany, beautiful place- spolessly clean, interesting contrast between the gothic old school archtecture and the brutal but to the point GDR stuff, and cheap beer! couldnt beleive how many B3's are still around over there too, quite often there would be severel at a time waiting at red traffic lights etc. Only spotted one GT tho 8) think jodie was getting bored of me pointing every time i saw one :roll:

B3 GT Passat of Doom

2.0 litres 16 valves ABF

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login