Newbie from Hungary

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

raczjan78
Passat model: Audi A4 B5 Avant

Newbie from Hungary

Post by raczjan78 »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Johann from Hungary and I have an Audi B5 A4 1.9 TDI named "Caroline".
I know this is not a Passat just a "half-sister" but I hope you might be help each other.

Some details:
1.9 TDI (AFN) 110hp engine with 390.000 kms
EGR valve delete, others are fully stock.
7,5Jx17"RH WM Hyper wheels in summer
Model year: 1998, original paintjob Imolagelb perleffekt (LY1C).
Equipment: Climatronic automatic AC, 2x power windows, power mirrors, 4x airbags.
ICE: JVC bluetooth/USB/AUX head unit, Focal Auditor RCX-130 koax speakers in front, MacAudio APM Fire 2.16 koax speakers in rear.

Build in 1998. october, first registration in Germany 1999. august 26th. Have all of the documents: service book, previous maintanence bills and TÜV papers (in English called MOT), original broschures etc.
Imported and registred in Hungary in year 2016; I bought the car in 7th of november in 2020. year as I am the 4th owner overall.

I hope you can help me with Caroline, thinking about maintanence tips and have plans for some kind of development.

Best wishes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login