Hello

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

skipz
Passat model: B8

Hello

Post by skipz »

Morning all. Just a brief greeting. I joined having recently bought a 2019 B8 Saloon, which I will be using as a Taxi. This is my 1st VW after previously running Mondeos and a Volvo V60. I was wondering if any of the members could point me in the right direction on a couple of matters.
Firstly, after trawling the internet, I have drawn a complete blank in trying to find a decent Pillared Boot Spoiler. These are handy on a Taxi, given the amount of time the boot lid gets opened, and not having to close with the actual metal on the bootlid.
Secondly, the car did not come with a leather interior, which is also handy when being used as a Taxi, easier to clean and take care of.
Would any members be able to recommend a decent supplier/fitter of leather effect seat covers. I am actually based in Aberdeen, but dont mind travelling to get the job done correctly.

Thanks in advance for any info you may be able to supply.

Brian.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login