MY CAR - Giving her a little lift and doing a chris!

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

elmo
B2
Passat model: b5.5 V6 tdi 163

MY CAR - Giving her a little lift and doing a chris!

Post by elmo »

well after having to save up for some bits for the car (just had another baby) i was finally there ! Time to get some new rims and coilies :) been scouring the net done my research had sourced a powder coater to sort out the wheel inners and then i had to fit

=(( my day shattered 6 hours on my back lying on my makeshift drive to fit a new Luk DMF (old one fell to pieces on removal), clutch , slave cylinder change the box oil and i ran out of light to fit the cv joints but it didnt finish there a shitty oil leak from the sump i suspect and it looks a :evil: to do on the v6 so ive packed the tools away for now and gonna grab a drink and chill but at least i did manage a mod (STICKERS MY FRIEND ) today also had to cheer my self up some how roll on payday /lotto win or my bits selling on ebay

Last edited by elmo on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A Work In Progress

This topic has 43 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login