B5 Passat TDi

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

scott-s
still on the production line

B5 Passat TDi

Post by scott-s »

well after driving round in the 306 dturbo that i bought for all of two weeks, i realised i needed to be back in a vagcar. so sold my 306 and went and collected myself a passat tonight :clap:

so far ive covered 100miles in and i love it, so comfy and smooth just needs dropping on some nice wheels now but that will come in time. took a few pics tonight but only on my iphone so the quality is poor.

didnt know it had LED number plate bulbs until taking the pictures

first jobs on the list is a good clean inside and out, remove the towbar purely because i have no use for it, then wheels and coilies in the future.

made a start on the phatsat tonight after work, had some bits and bobs lying around so i got cracking. first of all i modified my interior light with some red LED's to light up the centre console but didnt get any pics of this.

after this i got rid of the clear bit on the rear lights as it looked abit odd so got the red tint spray out :clap:

before

during

after

so fitted these back on, then got the heat gun out and debadged the bootlid.

a quick pic of how the rear looks now

also picking up some hid's later on so these will be in tomorrow :yes:

New straight pipe exhaust, just need a new downpipe and decat

picked up some new wheels last night, nothing special but they are 16's and have legal tyres unlike my wheels. got them home and i had some paint sat about in the garage so give them a fresh lick of paint.

before

after

all fitted

also got my japspec front rubstrip fitted which deletes the plate recess :clap:

nice big parcel arrived for me this afternoon :clap:

didnt have much time spare this afternoon so fitted the back ones

need to take the adjusters out tomorrow

mega reverse rake at the minute :banghead2: but hopefully that will be fixed tomorrow if all goes to plan

cant wait to get the fronts fitted and get it low :bleh:

This topic has 52 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login