B6 Build Thread - New Pics**

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Bi66ie
B3
Passat model: B6

B6 Build Thread - New Pics**

Post by Bi66ie »

Hi all,

Im still new here but hopefully you guys will get to know me soon enough!
I have finally started modifying my B6 passat! and glad to get the project started!
I got the car back today from the body shop with my new front lip and side skirts all painted and fitted!
I have also had the rear bumper bottom half color coded to the car as it was black!

The kit is from VW, after researching some sites from other countries i was advised that if i still want the oem+ look then i should go to to VW, i never knew they did the kit! After some haggling on the price i got the parts a couple of weeks ago and the car went in last friday which i got back today!

Couldnt wait to tell you guys! and i will get the pics up tomo! I have also ordered coilovers from amd technik, with half price fitting! hopefully be done by middle of next week, and then the new wheels will go on which i already have, i nice set of 19's.

Ive got the mod bug again which ive missed for a couple of years! oh and does anyone know of any other b6 cars that look nice? cant seem to find any in the uk, probably not looking in the right places, but would be nice to compare to!
Last edited by Bi66ie on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 16 times in total.

This topic has 213 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login