My b4 Passat from Australia

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

brookfromhamilton
still on the production line
Passat model: b3

My b4 Passat from Australia

Post by brookfromhamilton »

Since selling my mk3 GTI abf back in New Zealand I always said I want to own a VR6 next..
This didn't happen and I went and brought a b3 wagon.. and then a Polo 6n.

When I spotted this on eBay a month or so a go I could not pass it up.

96' Manual b4 Passat VR6 with 150XXX kms on the clock. She looked tidy from the photos. Did a little research on here and saw she had been looked after. Went and viewed it straight away and snapped it up. Absolutely love the VR engine, a heap more power than my ABF and it sounds super aggressive.

Planning on fixing up a couple of small things and then swapping the coilovers from the b3, painting the trim with a black texture paint ( probably the dupicolor truck liner ) and then a set of wheels, something wide on the rear. Not too sure yet just what. Have located a wrecked one in QLD which i'm stoked on, have original headlights and grille coming asap. Red tail lights as well to do.

For now the B4 will be the daily and hopefully I will get my **** together this summer and get the B3 rwc and regod.

And a little photoshop inspiration on my old mk3 banded steels ( 15x8 and 9 ) ..

Would love to have it like this ^^^ for DOVW

Also still have the b3 wagon up on axle stands :(

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login