Build thread - tom1james' B6 2.0 TDI

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

tom1james
still on the production line
Passat model: B6 2.0 TDI SE

Build thread - tom1james' B6 2.0 TDI

Post by tom1james »

Hi guys, new to this forum and this is the first car I've spent time (and ever-growing money :mrgreen: ) on as it's my 2nd car after having a 6n2 Polo.

Bought it in November 2015. 1 lady owner from new (Dec '06), full history, every invoice and receipt since. Had the injector work carried out on it under warranty as well. 86,000 on the clock when I bought it, 90,500 as of now.

I've already had my wheels and some other little bits on for 3 or so months on now so i'll backtrack to the standard pics and go from there.

Plenty left to do (loads), got a new set of coilovers waiting to go on (I've been to Amsterdam, UDubs and been busy with work although still skint so still haven't got around to doing them yet) and little details still to do, along witha front splitter and some other bits still to get, such as Skyline rear light mod etc.

A couple of days after picking it up.

Wheels:

Wheels and pressed plates on (only the rear plate is on in these pics though):

New heater knobs to replace the standard ones:

New Pioneer head unit in (finally! burning new CDs constantly was killing me):

Carbon vinyl wrapped steering wheel details:

Coilovers still waiting to go on:

That's it so far! I'll keep updating it as I go :mrgreen:
Last edited by tom1james on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login