My 2008 Passat

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Bulldog
B1

My 2008 Passat

Post by Bulldog »

Hi everyone my name is Barry Fox also known as BULLDOG. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and show people my car and what I've done with it so far.
I have a 2.0 litre tdi CRD Highline Plus Passat Estate.
I have lowered it with eibach springs and Sachs shocks
It has a HID kit, led interior and exterior crew lights
Tinted windows, and just purchased a second hand set of vw golf r wheels 19 inch with Michelin pilot super sport tyres.
TDI diesel tuning box and k&n replacement filter. Car is now producing 195 bhp and 300 lb torque
Got the car in 2011 with 20k miles on the clock and it now has 72k miles. Since this it has had a timing belt change, new electronic throttle body, new aircon clutch bearing. New clutch and flywheel. New electronic actuator on top of the turbo.
What I want to do next is get the R line kit or posibly the R36 kit as I can purchase 2nd hand bumper for £300 not including grilles. Then I would need to get the wheel arch trims too. I would also like to upgrade the steering group wheel and get the Audi RS front seats or the Golf R seats.
I love my car but would like a bit more power so may look into seeing if I can get a larger turbo that will fit directly for the original.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login