Demus AKA Shacky (S555CKY) beesix TDI sport build

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

demus
still on the production line
Passat model: B6 TDI SPORT 140

Demus AKA Shacky (S555CKY) beesix TDI sport build

Post by demus »

i no im starting this very late and i have owned my b6 well over a year now so you all have to bare with me, i have to take you back to my bagged b5 wagon days so you understand were i am today with my passat b6 sport

everything in life happens for a reason and its defo happened for me, let me take you back to the end off 2014, i was getting the b5 wagon to were i wanted it show car ish/daily driver becuase i had no plans to get rid off my bagged wagon it was on air and a 20v turbo clean fast and practical, so i had a inbox on facebook from lukag60 who help me sort all my airride out on the b5 supplying me with the kit for it, he asked me if i wa going to ultmite stance 2014, to which i said i was not planning on going no, he said he got some RS4 seats he paid for and was local to me and asked if it was ok for me to go get them for him? i agreed and we sorted it so that i was meet him at telford picked up the seats day before UD14 and next day hit the m6 to telford, so far so good, got there handed over the seats to luka had a look around the show for a few hours and headed for home, getting back onto the m6 north bound, i noticed a blue surbaru impreza on my rear bumper (no kids in the car full tank fuel with a 20v turbo under my bonnet i wanted to play on the right side off the law lol) yea that was a mistake,lowerd the airride (show boating there) dropped the b5 from 5th to 3rd and floored it started to pull away from scooby hapy days! until the oil light come on! STOP LOW OIL PRESSURE ooooooo poo, backed off right away! hit the airride to full up, looked in the rear view and the scooby had totally backed off from all the black smoke coming from the rear off the b5, something was major wrong, moved over all three lanes into the hard shoulder, the b5 was making al kinds off bangs and rattles, i got the b5 to sandbach services pulled up and opened the bonnet oil everywere all under the car on the floor all in the engine bay, but yet she was still ticking over and had power!
i made a call to my dad who said well its risk it drive it back steady hope and prey you make it, or wait for me to come tow you back! i dont do waiting! so back onto the m6 with no oil pump and in true me style i hammered it back up the m6 at 70mph plus with the mind set i was removing this 20v turbo and fitting a new one with more power soon! the old girl still have a few tricks left for me, she got me 80miles up the m6 30miles away from home before she locked up and died on me! jct 20 m6just outside off manchester, dad soon turned up with the land rover and we dragged the dead bagged wagon home! i dumped the b5 on the drive aired it down and left it there for the night. day after i needed a car so found a PD130 bora local and cheep £775 160K 12 months test, that do for now until i can get a engine for the passat b5, one month to the day i got the bora, a nice old man slammed into rear off the bora, CAT B! (just lowered it on coilovers and fitted bbs ch with stretch tyres).

so now i have one vw passat b5 with dead engine and good body and one vw bora with a dead body and good engine, loads money in parts airride wheels tyres coilovers etc etc, so i broke both cars and sold everything until all i had was 2 shells to be taken to the crusher! with the sale off all the parts and the pay out i ad just short off 6k in my pocket for a new car, and i always wanted a b6 sport so the hunt started dec 2014 for the right one looked at a few but none off them was ticking the boxes! until jan 15th 2015 my birthday i found a 55 reg b6 2.0 tdi sport in artic blue (wanted black but hey hoe) 12months MOT, new turbo, oil pump hexgon key sorted, band new rear calipers, full history from VW it was ticking the boxes for me £3,000ono, one owner from new, so rung him "can come over"? set off to bradford to look, got there and it was clean, but as i looked closer at paperwork and the b6 its self i noticed it needed some love, brakes asap, tyres asap, and the fact it had 130k on the factroy timing belt! wow!, so i was mega cheeky and offered him 2k cash there and then? he looked at me for a few moments thinking what to do? people love cash so i waved 2k in his face CASH!, few more moments pasted and i up to £2100 cash? he said lad i like you £2,200 and you can have it but dont tell my wife LOL,the deal was done and this b6 2.0 tdi sport was coming home with me.

few pics from the day i got the b6
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by demus on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login