B8 Passat Alltrack

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

besters
B5
Passat model: B5.5 TDi 130 Est

B8 Passat Alltrack

Post by besters »

Hello all,

I'd like to introduce my new 2016 B8 Alltrack aquired on Saturday. I've been away from Passat ownership for about 2.5 years running a Tiguan which I have to say wasn't a pleasant one right from the off. It was one of those cars that just didn't fit well in my life for various reasons.

Anyway back to the Alltrack - it's the 190 DSG version, just over 2 years old with 11k miles on the clock. I part exchanged the Tiguan at JCT600 Sheffield and it was a very smooth and pleasant deal. It came with a detachable towbar which was a bonus as I bought the car for towing. I don't think its a dealer fit item as I don't have any receipts for it but then again I haven't looked at it properly yet.

So I'm 2 days in and got to say I'm loving it! Everything feels so well built and oozes quality, it's so much better than my old 2011 Tiguan. Looking forward to making the usual journeys to and from work and towing to get a good comparison.

A couple of photos attached. Sorry can't work out how to embed them from google drive, img tags don't work.

Dave

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login