Show us your B5/B5.5

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

88rsr
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: B5.5 TDI Saloon

Show us your B5/B5.5

Post by 88rsr »

Alright guys just had the idea of a thread to show everyone a pic or two of your car and state what rims your running or something, this could perhaps be made a sticky and if anyone wants a quick way of having a nosey at this particular model (this case B5 and B5.5) with "place rim size and name here"
i know theres a picture thread in the B3/B4 section but perhaps get an official one going in each section to make it easy,
couple of rules i guess to keep it clean,
Post a max of say 3 pics
No chat (if we wanna talk about a car then look for their build thread, or even post a link to it after your pictures)
Dont keep posting for every sigle mod/change you make unless its a drastic change to the look of the car so lets say new rims yeah lets have a look, debadge the rear... no thanks :-P

Lets see if we can kick it off.....

*edit*
*cheers guys, im editing this first post to thank you all, to keep it clean as i said, so if admin think this maybe a good idea can someone make it sticky :-bd and start one in other model sections, nice easy way for some passat p0rn :roll: :mrgreen:

**also guys that have posted can you please chuck in a link to your build threads so we can chat/ask questions in your own thread ^:)^
Last edited by 88rsr on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ricky

This topic has 118 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login