Fault Codes on my B5

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

wingz123
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B5 110 TDi

Fault Codes on my B5

Post by wingz123 »

Just a few!...

00575 intake manifold pressure
01265 egr valve (n18) - Probably because there simply is no EGR valve in place? It has been deleted...
00792 - a/c pressure switch (f129) - Probably because the air con needs regassing...

00953 - interior light time limit, - Bizarrly my interior light (Ice white ones) dim to almost nothing after about 30 seconds of being on!?
01031 central locking key switch - driver side unlock, Probably why unlocking at the door everytime drops all the windows on the car so am having to lock/unlock at the boot
00931 - locking module for central locking rear right (f223)

00853 - loud speaker rear, I'm guessing has failed? Is not working?
00855 connection to cd changer, 00856 - radio antenna - Obviously the reason as to why I am not receiving any radio stations at all.....so what just needs plugging back in? or that part lee1 suggested to me the other day...?? Its like an aerial booster or something - never seen a B5 with one of them before though I must admit..

Would love to hear suggestions and i you have encountered any of the above before...?

Grateful for the responses :)

Thanks,

James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by wingz123 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
UPDATE!! -I now have access to over 90 vans direct from one of the leading leasing companies - Just ask! - Relays,Sprinters,Caddy's,Transits etc.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login