SOS LOL

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Cooper B5.5TDI
B6
Passat model: B5.5

SOS LOL

Post by Cooper B5.5TDI »

Hi guys. Having some really strange things occur on my 2003 AWX pd130 passat. Remapped to a confirmed 175 bhp and 400nm

It's recently had a decat(now straight through), turbo oil feed changed and a new genuine injector loom, plus last Saturday a new n75 and MAP from TPS.

But I still appear to have a few issues. It all started with a rough idle hence the injector loom change.

Cars boost is playing up... it normally sits around 25psi when I plant my foot, now it's flying way past 30 psi, unless I lift off the accelerator once or twice. Then it behaves and the exhaust note changes to a nice deep sound I'm familiar with.

Another issue I have is a vibrating clutch pedal at the bite/release point.... now this is intermittent. And usually clears when I get a what can only be described as a physical pop in the car, like a moment of air passing through the fuel system. Then the car feels great again.

The crazy thing.... this appears to be linked to the boost issue.

When it clears the boost is more likely to behave itself.

I'm baffled as there are no codes and it always clears up within 2 miles of my mechanics workshop.

I have money to throw at it but want to make sure I get the right part lol.

Paypal beer tokens ready for the person that helps me get this issue squashed.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk