New B7, happy owner!

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

Steviedakota
Passat model: B7

New B7, happy owner!

Post by Steviedakota »

Just picked up my new Comfortline 1.4TSI. Coming from a Focus I have to say it feels better in every way imaginable, and I rated the Ford highly. It feels very premium to me.

It is Silver with a few extras, parking sensors, lane assist, headlight washers, and dual zone climate. Lane assist is extraordinary. I love all the technology that serves to make the drivers life easier, the static cornering fog lights, the puddle illumination in the mirrors, coming/leaving home lights, etc. The 1.4 is super smooth, inaudible at idle and has enough go for this middle aged man. It is returning the same MPG as the 2.0Tdci Focus , 6.7l per 100. I've missed petrol, just so smooth by comparison and hopefully a good long term prospect with no DFP, DMF, etc.. Ride comfort is great and fit, finish and build seem fantastic, hard to see what Audi does better here.

There is nothing that lets the side down, bar a creaky clutch pedal (that one trip back to the dealer has failed to cure).

So one happy owner, hopefully it will stay the way!

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login