First time Passat owner, advise/recommendations needed

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Speedy624
B1
Passat model: B6 1.9TDI SE

First time Passat owner, advise/recommendations needed

Post by Speedy624 »

Hi all

New member here on the board. I have brought a B6 1.9TDI and really enjoy the drive and the feel of my car. I have moved from a 1.4 Fiesta into this and am struggling to park the car. I was thinking parking sensors or a reverse camera would help but not sure on the costs related to both.

I used to play music via an AUX cable from my phone in my previous car but am stuck with the radio on this vehicle for now., not really a CD person.

1. Do I go with parking sensors or a reverse camera? Which would be the cheaper option? Would I have to change the current standard cd player in the car to implement either options?

2. Music doesn't play with bluetooth so how can I play music from my phone via the car speakers?

3. I have an ESP on/off button on the left of my gear stick. What sort of features can I add to my car to utilise the other 5 buttons? They look quite bland and I am a techy person who likes pressing buttons in a car.

Any advise or recommendations would be appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Speedy624 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login