Master cylinder change - Parking brake fault light

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Speedy624
B1
Passat model: B6 1.9TDI SE

Master cylinder change - Parking brake fault light

Post by Speedy624 »

Hiya all,

A few days ago my while trying to park in a parking bay I put the car in reverse and the clutch never came back up, I couldn't get the car out of gear so i turned the car off/on and the car came out of gear. We pushed the car into a parking bay and got it recovered to a local garage. I was told the master cylinder had gone which needs replacing, the part was replaced and now my clutch doesn't feel the same which I find weird, especially putting it into reverse alway7s crunches. . However the problem I have is the parking brake warning light comes on everytime I turn the car on, it is yellow and not red yet I did not have this issue before the clutch dipped.

I was told by the garage who does not have a scanner to go to another garage and check it out however I do have VCDS and a ROSS TECH cable. I have scanned the car but I have not used VCDS in a couple of years, can someone tell me how to fix the issue please? I'm pretty certain it must be the sensor and not an actual fault with the parking brake, my drive is at approx 20%+ and the car parks perfectly fine when the parking brake is applied.

My scan results are below and thank you all in advance.
Please Login or Register to see this code

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login