MUC-OFF PRODUCTS - VWNUTANT

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

MUC-OFF PRODUCTS - VWNUTANT

Post by vwnutant »

Hi , Thought id give Muc-offs new range of products a go after seeing them at the recent autosport show in brum , below is there new website - with very detailed pictures .

http://www.muc-off.com/car/

The kit arrived very well packed in a lovely box and then in its own bag also

full details also on the box -

The we got onto one (ended up being two!!) mucky cars that hadnt been washed for 3 weeks+

Firstly I rinsed the cars to get all the loose dirt off then went to using the wheel wash which is for regular use -

dirty cars

as you can see the brush worked well and got a lot of the hard to get to dirt and brake dust off the wheel , and was easy to foam and agitate and left for a minute or two then rinsed off

Once all the wheels were cleaned and looking shiny I then began on the car , using the microfibre wash mitt that came with the kit , The shampoo smells very nice ! aswell as only needing a small amount and has a measure on the bottle for how much you need/use etc .

I though the shampoo was a bit pants at first but once this then got into the mitt and stuck in on the car the suds came up and it was very smooth and easy to use and the amount of dirt that came off the car and soaked into the mitt !??!?? both sides of the mitt are good also and soft to paintwork

heres the before and after -

All in all the Muc-off is great and easy to use , good price , and you get a good sized bottle/s of all the items !!!...it also left a nice glaze on the car which looked shiny too

ID SAY GIVE IT A WHIRL GOOD PRICE FOR THE KIT/S

ANT
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login