es anyone on here use zaino products

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

TG1
B6

es anyone on here use zaino products

Post by TG1 »

If so how do you find z5 with a wipe over with z6 between each coat for repelling dirt? I like the gloss its given me, (z7,clay,zpc,z5,,z,z5,z6,z6) but within 24 hours the dust its attracted is disproportionate to the amount i've picked up using waxes, is this a sealant thing (doesn't happen with fk1000, but that is a paste) as i've little sealant expierence. or it might just of been a really dusty weekend, or i'm just noticing it more as its finally had a bit of a polish. But any other lsp i've used doesn't suffer from this as much? or does it require a twice a week wash? cba with that, weekly at most, it has to be shiney, not so surgically clean you can eat of it, mines a daily

if you dont want to read all that how do others find zaino products? do they atract dust moreso than other prodcts

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login