A bit of advise, please

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

jd's
B3
Passat model: B6 4Motion Sport

A bit of advise, please

Post by jd's »

I have recently purchased a dual action polisher, complete with maguiars swirl free polish, speed glaze, cleaner polish, 3 pads, red, yellow and black. I also purchased clay kits, and maguiars carnauba wax. I own a 57 plate Passat b6 4 motion sport estate, had it from new and been well cared for. Over a period of time some very slight swirling as appeared and the occasional mark so I decided to carry out a extended detail of the car, followed various videos and other advise and was initially impressed with result. However washing the car today, using wash mits and 2 buckets, I noticed that there are still some minute scratches still visible. My questions are, have I used the correct materials, and processes, and what pad do I use with which product. Lastly how long should I use or will it take eliminate these faults. Thanks in return
4motion Sport Estate, P-Torque 185BHP Remap, K&N Airfilter, No Plate LED's, Carbon Wrap Dash Trim. 6000K HID Conversion, LED front Side Lights, all Interior LEDs. Parrot hands free. "PASSAT" sill protectors.
http://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w45 ... er=noflash

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login