Recommendation thread

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

mini_dub
Car of the Year 2012
Passat model: B5.5 est

Recommendation thread

Post by mini_dub »

Just thourght it would be a good Idea for people to have a place to review a cleaning product that they like/don't like
Try and add some good info on the product pictures of before and after, of the product and where you got it from!
Bit more info than it makes stuff Shiney

Ill start

Used this for the first time today and tbh it amazed me how good it is, it water based and containes no acid so is safe on all wheel types (un sure for polished alloy) removed 100% of the brake dust on my wheels even the stuck on bits I couldn't shift with polish/clay
Makes the wheels look like there bleeding too which is cool also found it was great and cleaning the brake dust of calipers too
I got my 1ltr bottle from http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/bilt-hamb ... Path=25_30
One downside is it don't smell too good
100% recommend to anyone
{()()]==AIR Car of the month October 2010, March 2012. Car of the year 2012 Image
My Wagon: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19734
my mk4 polo: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48182&p=372666#p372666

instagram: @mini_dub

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login