Clayed my car today

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

iain67
B5.5
Passat model: B5.5 4mo + T5

Clayed my car today

Post by iain67 »

Awesome result I must say first time I have ever done this. I used a Bilt Hamber block well actually a quarter of it, washed each panel down with plain water first then kept it really wet whilst using the clay, what a surreal thing to do, after i while i could hear and feel when the clay had done it's job. Just amazing the mick that came out of the paint.

No unusual marks were left either, i then polished each panel using Mequires NXT, I now have an Indigo Blue mirror parked outside, even my wife commented how good the car looked when came home from work without me saying anything!! Lol I now have to do her Passat as well.
4 Motion 1.9 Tdi Estate T2000 Map, Upper Brace, Xenons, Silicone Vac Pipes, 312mm Front Brakes
Fwd Sport 1.9 Tdi Estate T2000 Map, Eibach Pro Springs, Upper and Lower Braces, Xenons, Silicone Vac Pipes Gone But Not Forgotten.........

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login