See inside for all show news/show and shine/club stands and more info ! 2017

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

=UKP THE SHOW 2018 =

Post by vwnutant »

Hello all .

Due to demand , and pressure from you lot ! lol and you missing a bug drunken hug at another Gathering its happening in 2018 !

Ive yet to confirm location /show/date etc , but will link in with one of the popular shows mid season , as want to give you choice , so we can have our show within another show then its not all passats :) and you have stuff to do for the weekend about the show/s .

Ive got a LOT on personally at home at current and 2018 will be a very busy time for my family so , I will be taking time óut next year to just do the gathering for you all .

I will see if the current location is being considered first if not I know plenty of people at the other shows around the country , and will try and find one middle of the country-ish for you all

As per usual to keep the interest and you busy I will get -

- infamous UKP Raffle and get some Huge prizes from our partners and sponsors for 2018
- UKPassats Top Ten Show and Shine ( with Sponsor ) for any passats wishing to enter !

- Large club stand display
- merchandise on sale on the day - stickers/caps/ t shirts etc
- camping
- our own show area priviate to the rest of the show/s field
- Goody bags for all attendees a little thanks for coming :)

Watch this space :)

Oh , and im taking offers for any help , Getting flyers out beforehand to anyone/everyone , plugging on social media , helping on the day/weekend or any other general help for the show :)

cheers
Ant
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login