Ever regretted getting rid of a car

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Andy_O
B6
Passat model: B5 1.8 20VT

Ever regretted getting rid of a car

Post by Andy_O »

Hi all,

Please bear with me while I lament over my stupidity and the loss of my pride and joy. It's taken me 3 years and 4 cars to realize that I can't go on without a passat.

I had this:
and for some unknown reason (after 4 years) i sold it and left the VW fold for a Honda Civic; then a Rover Coupe then an MG ZR and now i drive an MG ZS :oops: :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

I must say that I really have missed being in a passat, and most of all I missed being on here; you guys are a different class - i can comfortably say that after being on so many other forum's - I'm here to stay :D

Well, I have decided that I must get a B5 wagon not that a B5.5 wagon would't do but I've always had a soft spot for the B5 and also as funds are really scarce at the moment, I'll take what I can afford at the moment.

I've spent the last few days going through the Member's Motors section and boy have I been blown away; so many choices, so many different styles. But I've got a few ideas on what I'm going to do, I'd always update on here on the progress.

Well, after 9 months of being unemployed, I start a new contact on monday and will start saving towards my wagon. So this is a hearty thanks to all of you for being here and showing a lost "son" his way back to the fold.

P.S: Ant and all the Mod's - Keep up the good work guys I really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Andy.
Andy_O

RIP Black Mamba
1.8 20VT Wagon|FMIC|Tints| Jom Coilovers|Kamei Grille| Bonnet Bra| Audi TT N75 Valve| Forge DV|Cat back Exhaust| Remapped by CCTech
[Proud member of the WAGON MAFIA]
Soon to be replaced by Black Mamba II (B6 Wagon)

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login