TPS - Now offering parts for other makes??

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

wingz123
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B5 110 TDi

TPS - Now offering parts for other makes??

Post by wingz123 »

Have I been walking round with my eyes closed or have TPS introduced this and no one is aware?!

Need some parts for a Rover 45.....spoke to my mate and he said you should try TPS......I was like Whaaaaaaaa??!

Yeah he said, have a look at this! He pulled out this 6/7 page leaflet that opened up and showed some of the areas they can supply bits for.......there were workshop granules in case youspill any oil, blue towels, car detailing stuff, etc. etc. etc.

Couldn't believe it?!......so are they now trying to compete with the likes of Euro's??

Really was shocked my face looked like this > :shock: and then this :-? and then this :-bd

Oh yeah and so did I buy my bits from TPS I hear you ask?????............................................NOPE.....went with Carparts4less kachow!!!! (Lightening McQueen)
UPDATE!! -I now have access to over 90 vans direct from one of the leading leasing companies - Just ask! - Relays,Sprinters,Caddy's,Transits etc.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login