Respray cost?

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

64 SPLIT
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B6 TDI Sport Est

Respray cost?

Post by 64 SPLIT »

Gave my car a long overdue clean and wax at the weekend which whilst it made her all nice n shiny, it also highlighted all the tiny scuffs n scratches n chips, a couple of small trolley dings (HATE supermarket car parks!!) on the front passenger door, a couple of light scratches on the roof from clumsily unloading bikes on the rack and a couple of rusty stone chips on the nearside and one big un on the bootlid etc.
My front bumper also has cracked paint from previous owner having a poor repair done to it, so overall the car is looking pretty sorry for itself!

As I'd like to keep the car for a while I'm considering having the car resprayed (same colour) to sort all these issues out in one go but before I got trawling the local bodyshops, has anyone else had there's done or is in the trade that can give me a ball park figure of what I should expect to pay?

Not fussed about a full strip down respray - I just want her to be tidy and worthy of polishing!

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login