=2021 JULY UKPassats Reunion meet 4th July ==

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

=2021 JULY UKPassats Reunion meet 4th July ==

Post by vwnutant »

Hi All New and Old members ,

Back in the early days of UKPassats we used to meet up at the Husband Bosworth Gliding club in Lutterworth and have a weekend meet/show and shine /bbq etc .

Since then we did a few shows within Dubfreeze at Telford ,but alas thats now no longer run , so we havent done anything for a while . and now due to Covid , its been a pretty boring 12 months too ! .

I have been in discussions with Sid Gilmore from the club to try and hold a UKPassats Reunion on about Sunday 4th July 2021 , hopefully the world will of got back to some sort of normality by then , and with it being outside , in a HUGE outdoor space then we should be okay ! .

SO - IM THINKING 4th JULY 2021 - 10.30AM/11AM TILL ABOUT 4PM - For ALL VAG /VW ETC to meet , have a drink/beer/ some food and have a catch up /chat , bring the families. the club will also HAVE GLIDING ON THE DAY !! and this can be booked with the club too ! the details are being discussed as we speak , re prices and terms/conditions etc , but this will be available to all club members

The gliding club are proposing a £5 charge PER CAR *( not per person) , they have onsite , bar /snacks/toilets / hard standing / tap for car washing , meeting rooms , benches , its centrally located and not far from the motorway so should be good for all .

Now confirming 4th July 2021 by the club :)

====IM THINKING AS A SMALL THANK YOU OF PUTTING ON A LITTLE SHOW AND SHINE TOO , FOR MEMBERS OF UKPASSATS , WITH A FEW SMALL TROPHIES , I KNOW WEVE ALL MISSED THE SHOWS SO IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE PLEASE REPLY BELOW ======

I WILL BE POSTING THE EVENT ACROSS , FACEBOOK , INSTAGRAM AND THE FORUM HERE - ALL WELCOME CURRENT/PREVIOUS MEMBERS !

THANKS
ANTONY
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login