Advice - what shall i do?

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

luigithesat
still on the production line
Passat model: b5.5

Advice - what shall i do?

Post by luigithesat »

Hi all,

Sorry if this seems a ramble, I am hopeless at typing #:-s

I have a Passat 2002 b5.5 sport tdi, I have had her for a year.

I have fixed alot of the common / not so common niggles and clocked up a heck load of miles, my job is drying out and I do local area delivery in the 'sat so the pot hole damge has set in, I passed the mot flying colours and insurance came down a lil (even with my 3 points) and fuel atm is still good, but its disheartening with the local roads taking there toll, and need some suspension and tracking pieces :(

I have serviced her reguarlly and spared no expense, I even bought a full set of steelies for the winter and local area deliveries. She also has the half leather seats put in.

But I dunno if its time to let her go? The tracking and bushes shouldnt ne more than 120, and she is having belt done 2k early (she is on about 143k atm)

I paid 3.2k on her last year on 116k and know the average is 2.5 to sell, but dunno if I should sell her?

The car i would replace it with, which is in budget and keeping it cheap would be a rice rocket (if that expression is still hip :-j ) aka a civic 1.5 vtec,

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login