Mrs just kerbed my new spotless 19's!!!

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

brucieboy
B1
Passat model: B6

Mrs just kerbed my new spotless 19's!!!

Post by brucieboy »

she clipped the rear one once before and I was a bit pee'd then, she has just rang me in tears saying shes done both the passenger ones now having to move over for a car, shes pregnant and a bit emotional at the moment and yeah I'm pee'd but she was devastated when she rang me up crying down the phone because she'd done it, I dread to think what they're going to be like! I spent a couple of hours cleaning the car yesterday and was so proud of how it looked, even watched her drive off in t this morning thinking "yeah man, that looks good!" now my mind is picturing all sorts of what they'll look like, round the rim, up the spokes, or even huge gouges taken out! oh god, my mind is fried, but the state she was in I cant be annoyed at her. knowing her she was in a fluster of people no giving enough space, worrying where to park, little lad jabbering in the back, she was probably having a melt down, then that happened! I cant concentrate at work and as I work for myself I'm on my own with no one to vent this too so you guys are getting it! soz! anyone else had the same thing happen?

Bruce

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login