AdBlue rant

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Colin David
Passat model: B7?

AdBlue rant

Post by Colin David »

Hi all, yes I'm new here and don't really know what I've got :-o it's the last 2020 DT140 TDID7F dsg estate aquired new from Robinsons Norwich last October.
I've had software issues to die for inc being told I've broken the speed limit at 12mph UNDER, continiuos scrolling of infotainment screen start up and various others, the car is back in for this for the 3rd time in 2 weeks! We requested the AdBlue be topped up as we connect said it was due at 1500 miles to go and Robinsons Said they couldn't top it up as they" didn't know how much to put in because the light on the dash wasn't lit" Today as it went in for it's 3rd time I asked again for it to be topped up as the count down was now 1200(or thereabouts) still no dash light, again I was told the same so I challenged the service guy and said surely you can tell when it's full. He responded with if we do it and it gets overfilled I would have to pay £4,000 yes £4,000 to have the tank emptied and any damage sorted! X( Surely this can't be right... can it.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login