STOLEN - MK1 GOLF (my old one) BLU412Y

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

lawsy
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: NONE

STOLEN - MK1 GOLF (my old one) BLU412Y

Post by lawsy »

Sad Sad times, my old MK1 GOOf that I loved and sold on when i got the santana has gone walkabouts, if anyone knows anything or see's anything, please let me know so i can psss on, or post direct ..

link

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.c ... read=84872" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

details
Right, continuing the poo path my life seems to be on at the moment, I woke up this morning to go to work to find my Golf missing!

Details;
1982 Mk1 Golf GL in black and red
1500 auto model
Full brown interior
Porsche steering wheel
Coilovers

Stolen from Rainham in Kent. Being realistic the car is pretty standoutish, and a prety rare model, so I'd imagine it'll be broken for parts instead of being sold on whole.

Here's pics of how it looked;

The only saving grace I have is the fact I'd removed the alloys literally yesterday afternoon, so the car is on standard steels.

Any info, or if you see any parts for sale that resemble those on the car I'd be really grateful if you let me know.

Thanks
Scott

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login