Car racism

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

doobie
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B3 GL estate

Car racism

Post by doobie »

Just a quiet moan from a relative noobie to things VW.
Why do some of the peeps on here have to slag off anything that isnt VW? Whilst i think that my Passat is a better car than the equivalant Ford or Vauxhall it does grate when i see peeps writing stuff like "all mondeo's are poo" etc
Surely there is room within our hobby/life for all types of motor, Anyway if all cars were the same ie the peugeot 107 and all its close relatives life would be very boring....So come on guys if you are gonna slag off other cars at least make your opinion informed ie. its faster,has better plastics,is more economical,holds its value better etc...
Dont get me wrong i am probably the most un_pc person but IMHO it does neither our hobby or this site any favours at all to be associated with this kind of "car racism"
Probably get ostracised by the fanatics for saying this but as my old man used to say "if you cant say anything nice,dont say anything at all"
Chris

[b]B3 outlaws forum[/b]

"The sensible person doesn't walk around in a beekeeper's outfit to keep the wasps away from their ice cream in summer. The sensible person accepts that wasps are attracted to ice cream and that wasps will always outnumber ice creams."

This topic has 38 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login