black rat stickers

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

dointhis
B6
Passat model: B5.5

black rat stickers

Post by dointhis »

As im sure some of you know supposedly if you have one of these stickers planted on the back of your car/bike you can get away with murder so to speak with the police..
Its my understanding that its only for police use but i know you can buy them i think even on ebay and that if you are not a copper and you get caught with them they take a very dim view of this and f you for it...
Just wanted to know if anyone has/use's know about the black rat stickers...seen a couple of cars with them on over the yrs and wondered (for years now) if its all bullsh@t (its gotta be tho init cant imagine a sticker would get you off doing 120mph in 30mph zone! :wink: ) or if it does work and im wrong and does let you get away with stuff with the police share your experiences...
anyone on here shed some light on these badges/stickers who had personal experiences with them??
Last edited by dointhis on Fri May 04, 2012 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login