Just made it to the toilet!

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Brickhouse
B3
Passat model: B5.5 SE

Just made it to the toilet!

Post by Brickhouse »

Every Thursday morning I volunteer to take some of the local old folk to hospital appointments.....I know, I am so nice :D
As some of you know I am in to Bodybuilding and have been for the past 21 years..... So I woke up at 7 this morning and got breakfast ready, the usual 150g of oats mixed with 2 scoops of protein and 6 eggs. I wolfed it down and got myself ready to pick up the first old girl for 8.15. Collected the first then had 2 more to collect, all within a 10 mile radius. The 2nd one being an old boy in his late 80's, lovely bloke who is full of stories. Picked him up and I started to feel a bit strange, some tummy grumbles. He was chatting away and the tummy grumbles were getting worse. Within a few minuets of picking him up I needed to have a good fart but kept it in as it was one of those farts that makes you worry in case it turns in to a tortoise head. So held on as best as I could. 3rd patient, another elderly chap in his 70's. I walked like John Wayne to his door! Got him on board and headed for the hospital. Now the stomach grumbles were just unreal and I could feel a cold sweat on my forehead. I knew I had less than 2 miles to go so could I hold on? These 2 miles seemed like 200 miles but I made it! I asked them to hold tight as I ran in to the hospital to use the loo.......The Gents was out of order and there was no holding back.....I rushed in to the Females toilets and with a few Man screams all was good and the grumbles were gone and I felt fine. I gently unlocked the loo door and went to wash my hands.....Suddenly one of the other cubicle doors opened, it was the reception girl who must be mid 20's and very attractive.......She looked and said "Was that you Paul making those noises" .......I looked her in the eyes and said "No hun but I could hear strange noises too, think it was someone in the other cubicle" :-

Anyway am home now and looked at the date of the eggs, they expired 5 weeks ago......Dont know how I had managed to forget about checking the dates as I go through so many a week and always check the dates......Well that was my morning story.....Thought I just had to share!!

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login