Skip filled halfway overnight.

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....
The Monk
B4
Passat model: B5.5 AWX 1.9tdi

Skip filled halfway overnight.

Post by The Monk »

General chat.

Sorry guys but I'm so angry and needed to vent/ask questions.

I had a skip delivered yesterday evening at around 5pm. Bad time to drop it off but nothing I could do really.

I went out last night to pop some rubbish in the bin at about 11pm, skip was empty. This morning, I was up at 0530 and noticed the skip had a bag blowing around inside of it at halfway full.

Some scummy horrid, nasty piece of pond scum or several of them, overnight, have dumped dozens of black bags of general waste into the skip.

I went through a few of the bags but found no evidence of addresses or where they may have come from. It appears to be food, broken items and household crud.

I haven't bothered with plod because this is not really a crime in a way and I know Emergency services are stretched. Someone has dumped rubbish in a skip, wow.

My feeling is that they have infact, stolen the value of half of an item I have paid for. So in theory, it is a crime. It's stealing.

The only REAL option I have, is to "chalk it up to experience" and allow some air wasting scum bag, to dump versions of themselves into a large receptacle, my skip and get away with it.

Other options have been presented through other channels.

1) Take it out, dump it on the road and ring the council to tell them someone has deposited rubbish on the road.

This would be unfair on everyone else, disgusting and quite frankly, land me in the plop because I removed rubbish from my property and dumped it. The police wouldn't be able to trace the rubbish and therefor, penalise me.

2) Ring plod, ask for advice.

Civil matter, no real crime. Tough. Deal with it.

3) Sit and wait.

Anyone tries to throw rubbish in the skip, rush out, throw it back into their car or just have words and make them take it back. Any runners would be traced and rubbish, dumped back on their garden/car if they don't have a garden. Obviously, I wouldn't do it.

Anyone have any advice?. :D

It's obviously too late now. Gits. ~x(

2005 B5.5 1.9 tdi 130 AWX

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login