So here we have it.............

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

AlunfromMerthyr
B5
Passat model: B6

So here we have it.............

Post by AlunfromMerthyr »

.......After a long hard think over Christmas myself and her indoors have decided to get a new car, I would prefer an Audi A8 or at least an Audi A6.
We have decided to part ex the Black B6 simply as it has 165k on the clock, nothing at all wrong with it just the mileage is the reason and no other.
With our Blue B6 I have decided to spend a few bob on it and have decided to splash out on a few items, like upgrading all the lights, both interior and exterior, new mats, top quality and not ebay ones, and to top it of I thought about a Plasti Dip.
I have spoken to a guy locally who will do a Plasti Dip and he is looking at £700. Is that about the money?
Also, what colours do I chose? What finish? I really would like it to stand out from the crowd but not to outlandish.
I looked at the colour in the attachment and I liked it.
Please let me know your feelings on colours and finishes and your opinions on the costs.
All will I promise you be taken on board.
Dam, the pic I have is way to big. I have no idea so here is a link to the colours and let me know what you think folks.
https://www.dipyourcar.com/Royal-Blue-Holographic.html
Appreciated
AOHO
Still To Do............
Upgrade Headlights. Upgrade Interior Lights. Not a lot but if anyone can offer to do any of the above jobs gimme a PM or a Text on 07940 523 523.
AJ

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login