Hello from Lincoln

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

Sam
Passat model: Coming soon...

Hello from Lincoln

Post by Sam »

Goooooooooooood morning World :grin:

I'm Sam, 24 and from the lovely area that noone knows or vists called Lincoln :lol: After spending some time with MattTurbo and his other half, they have corrupted me (or I have seen the light ;) ) and want to go newer and more than likely, to the Passat family!

Basically I have had mk2 golfs since I was 18 (including a 20vT which I still pine for daily) but Im fed up of the "scene" as people call it and feel there is not much more I can do or offer with regards to mk2's and golfs in general. So Im gonna be on the look out for a nice 1.8T passat in the next month or so, or maybe even b3/4 but I'm not 100% on the route I'm taking yet, still gotta throw about some Ideas with Matt and get the ball rolling.

So yeh, hello, this is me and i hope to be getting that Passat asap if one comes up at the right price, or after my mk2 sells. This is my mk2, which if anyone knows anyone wanting a pretty mint fully resprayed one ;)

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login