hi folks

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

ssatelite
still on the production line
Passat model: b5.5 130highline

hi folks

Post by ssatelite »

Hey there, had my passat for about a month now and loving it! :mrgreen:

its an 04 tdi 130 highline saloon with nearly 70000 miles on a long life service, next is due at 80000
will probably get coilovers and 18s on her at some point and then a remap and some new ice

found this site a few weeks before i bought the car and got lots of helpfull advice for potential buyers, cheers
...loving the photos and the how to's

i'm looking for a place in central scotland where i can buy a filter kit (oil, air, pollen and fuel) and some oil, checked the stealers and they've quoted me the following...

oil filter..................5.98
fuel filter...............23.58
air filter................14.13
pollen filter..............9.48
4life(?) oil..............12.03 per litre
rear brake light seals...7.96 each

i'd prefer to buy original parts or better but not sure where from or what's the best deal

my bro works at a car parts wholesale warehouse place (d1ngbr0) so i can get a family reduction, anyone got any
opinions on these guys?

my sis and her man run a tyre and exhaust garage so i have access to ramps etc, although im a total novice

ok, sorry for the long post, i don't usually talk this much ;) ....pics to follow

cheers
ssatelite
.....\/..........\/..........\/.....
...\/\/......\/\/......\/\/...

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login