Hi from the cloudy midlands!

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

fonzooorooo
B7
Passat model: B3 estate SPI

Hi from the cloudy midlands!

Post by fonzooorooo »

I'm trying to buck a trend this time - I've never posted in the "introductions" section on a forum before! ...

So... the trend...

1st car was a '93 polo. Nothing special, but I kept it nice, did lots of work, replaced practically everything, had it pretty much sorted (owned about 3 years) ... and rolled it at 30mph in the wet (in May)

2nd car was a '92 scirocco... Imagine the same story again... This time, (after sorting everything else out - again over a period of 3 years) i'd sorted the paintwork, refurbed a set of snowflakes, forked out for a set of pirellis, done a few hundred miles on them and then found another wet and oily corner at 30 mph...

So I've just finished re shelling that (up for sale on here) and am REALLY fed up of working on the car I don't want.... So I'm after a b3 estate. I have no idea what that says about me!

I'll be on here more once I've got the b3...

Enjoy...

John.
What I do:
https://www.facebook.com/Outram-Lutheri ... 319251735/
Stringed musical instrument making and repair

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login