Newbie from teesside (Middlesbrough)

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

RichieMKONEgti
still on the production line

Newbie from teesside (Middlesbrough)

Post by RichieMKONEgti »

Hi everyone my name is richie from Middlesbrough im usually on edition38 In the mk1 golf section and the mk1 owners club. But the mk1 is my toy and I used to own a 2ltr b5.5 about 5yrs ago had it for 3years then swapped it for a caddy van the day after I swapped it the dual mass flywheel went on the guy!!! Anyways vans engine is on its way out in the van so have been saving over the last few months keeping my eye out for a b3. a few have popped up but I never had the right money or missed out cause I thought about it too much. So 7th November this came up

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=55681

And I pretty much had to have it even tho its some 400miles from where I live.

Deposits payed flights booked to Bristol and the guys meeting me at Bristol airport next Saturday will do a build thread and updates on it. Day I put deposit down I bought a spare SB motor for it that's only done 88k! Only other plans are different wheels and to keep it as oem as possible with my own little spin on it

:-) cheers and hello to everyone

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login