New to the Vw Passat B6 Scene Hello everyon.

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

ManojPancholi
still on the production line
Passat model: B6 Estate S DSG

New to the Vw Passat B6 Scene Hello everyon.

Post by ManojPancholi »

Hi Everyone
I’m new to the Passat scene; just purchased a 2006 Vw Passat B6 2.0 S Estate 140bhp DSG. Fantastic bt if kit, after 6 days of driving her I LOVE IT…
Love the shape, styling, drive, practicality, space, ease of driving; pretty much love everything about it, now after my 6 days I want to tweak her a little with your help.
Looking to lower her on coil over, are the eBay ones prices around the £200 mark good enough, I’m not looking for performance handling just the look; also I have read the threads RE: remapping I have been highly recommended R-Tec in Leicestershire by a friend and I have seen that R-Tec have been mention on this site too; in its simplest form SHALL I REMAP IT? More for the fuel economy over performance as my driving is more around town on our congested road. One last thing Alloy Wheels I would like to purchase some Vw Helios original or replica’s not right away but in the next few months so if anyone knows of anyone who is selling some please keep me in mind,

Many Thanks and I await your comments.

This topic has 40 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login